Our Lake Michigan fishing charters depart from the Yacht Basin Marina on Lake Macatawa in Holland, Michigan. We fish for lake & steelhead trout and salmon along the beautiful shores of Grand Haven, Holland, and Saugatuck.
Charter fishing operates from mid-April through mid-October. We can accommodate groups of six (Coast Guard law).
- 4 hours: $550 1-4 people, $600 5-6 people — Great choice for families with young kids. Weekdays only.
- 5 hours: $600 1-4 people, $650 5-6 people
- 6 hours: $650 1-4 people, $700 5-6 people — Most popular
- 7 hours: $750 1-4 people, $800 5-6 people
- 8 hours: $850 1-4 people, $900 5-6 people
What to Bring
All participants over 17 years of age are required to have a Michigan All-Species Fishing License:
- 24-Hour License: $10.00 (Resident and Non-Resident)
- Resident License: $26.00
- Non-Resident License: $76.00
Licenses may be purchased online from the Michigan DNR.
Alcohol is permitted on the boat for anybody of legal age. However, we do ask that no glass bottles be brought on the boat and that the alcohol be consumed in a responsible manner.
There is always the possibility of seasickness. We recommend taking medication a half hour to an hour before departure.
- Fishing license
- Food and beverages
- Jacket or outer layer
- Rain gear
- Comfortable non-skid shoes
- Empty cooler for the fish
- 20 lbs. bag of ice for the fish